Our Housekeeping Policy: for your kind attention.
We are pleased to welcome our regular and new visitors to Flint Cottage and White Cottage. You can book with us with confidence – to ensure that our environment is as safe as possible for you and future guests we continue to follow our enhanced housekeeping procedures and standards as follows :
- Our cottages are thoroughly aired with open windows and doors on changeover days
- All surfaces are cleaned and sprayed with appropriate sanitising products
- Bed linen : For all bookings we will provide our usual service of professionally laundered bed linen, however if you prefer to bring your own please let us know at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Please let us know which beds you require so we don’t make up beds unnecessarily
- Mattress and pillow protectors will be provided, regularly laundered.
- We will provide towels (bath and hand) as usual and other linen e.g. bath mats, tea towels as standard
- Keysafe is used for key collection.
- Please can guests ensure ALL waste bins are emptied on departure and bags tied before placed in black bin; loose recycling items in green bin. NO food stuffs of any type to be left in the cottage on departure.
- To reassure you, our cleaning is always done by our two permanent housekeepers, one for each cottage.
- Our changeover procedures typically take a minimum of 4 hours in between guests
Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Max & Anne Flint
Flint Holiday Cottages
Last updated 2022