OUR COVID-19 POLICY : for your kind attention.
We are pleased to welcome our regular and new visitors to Flint Cottage and White Cottage, we are now fully open
You can book with us with confidence – to ensure that our environment is as safe as possible for you and future guests we have updated and enhanced our housekeeping procedures and standards as follows :
- Our cottages are thoroughly aired with open windows and doors when carrying out changeovers between guests
- All surfaces (including most used e.g door handles and keys) are cleaned and sprayed with appropriate sanitising products
- Bed linen : For all bookings we will provide our usual service of professionally laundered bed linen, however if you prefer to bring your own duvet covers/pillow cases/sheets please let us know at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Please let us know which beds you require so we don’t make up beds unnecessarily at the present time.
- Mattress and pillow protectors will all be provided, freshly laundered.
- We will provide towels (bath and hand) as usual and other linen e.g. bath mats, but please bring your own (and let us know) if preferred.
- Keysafe is used for key collection.
- Please can guests ensure ALL waste bins are emptied on departure and bags tied before placed in black bin; loose recycling items in green bin. NO food stuffs of any type to be left in the cottage on departure.
- To reassure you, our cleaning is always done by our two permanent housekeepers, one for each cottage.
- We now have an NHS ” track and trace ” bar code for your use with the NHS app, displayed by the front door and also inside the cottage with guest information.
- If your holiday is disrupted by government covid related travel restrictions we will offer you either a full credit to an alternative date or a full refund of monies paid
Any queries? Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Max & Anne Flint
Flint Holiday Cottages
Last updated September 2021